• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer Service!!!
Rolleyes 
Ok.. So I asked a question and this is the response. I wonder if they even read what people ask of them. I still have to wait for a 2nd reply. It felt like I just threw my money away. WTH?

Ticket Information:
ID: ######

Message posted by Niki at Thursday, December 27, 2012 00:05:33
Hi,

I have an older version installed on my PC and I tried out version 11 and love it. I do not have the old token for version 9 nor do I know how to get it. It was already installed on the PC I bought from my brother who buys and sells computers online. If I cannot get the upgrade, please refund my money. Please reply promptly.

Thanks
Niki

Message posted by Emma Moore at Friday, December 28, 2012 04:51:09
Hi Niki,

The name and email details you have given us are not coming up on our system, do you have any other email addresses? Do you have the exact name you used when you bought the software? Do you have the Worldpay or Paypal Transaction ID? If you have the PLM or PLS token code, this will be the quickest way for me to find your license so I can check your details.

Warm regards,
Emma
Anthropics Technology

Edited to remove ticket number. (Mod)

Niki, I think Emma is asking you fair questions. You were saying that you did not have old token nor you know how to get it. By asking the leading questions and with just one positive answer to any of her questions, she could have found the token for you.

Your brother should be willing and able to help you, I'd think, as he sold the computer with the pre-installed software to you...

Cheers,
Jan
You have moved the mouse. Windows must be restarted for the changes to take effect.

(12-29-2012, 08:21 PM)enigmaticUser Wrote: Your brother should be willing and able to help you, I'd think, as he sold the computer with the pre-installed software to you...

Cheers,
Jan

That's true but he buys, sells and repairs computer in bulk. I have tried all my other options before I contacted customer support. All in all if I can't get the upgrade I just want my money back.

I too found the free support to less than helpful. I am getting corrupted files from Portrait Professional and they only will tell me that it’s not a problem with their software. You would think they would want to know something about my system or a copy of the file but that is not the case. The other problem is that they only reply back after 24 – 48 hours, it just takes a long to address an issue.