• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V11 64 bit version NOW NOT OPENING...WANTS TOKEN ACTIVATION!!!
Hi Gary,

Sorry that this is affecting your use of Portrait Professional. I've checked and we've added activations to your license, so you should be able to reactivate now.

We're looking into preventing this from occurring and we were hoping that we could ask you a fwe questions about your setup. Apologies if this has already been asked of you.

We're trying to recreate the issue and any help would be invaluable. Can you tell us what model and manufacturer your machine and your dock is, as well as what operating system you're running?

I also can provide you with a workaround fix for this switching system fingerprint so that you don't use any more activations. Please let me know how you'd like me to proceed and I'll be glad to provide this fix.

Once again apologies that this has so drastically affected your use of Portrait Professional. We'll do whatever we can to resolve this and provide a permanent fix, so that it doesn't affect you again.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Messages In This Thread
RE: V11 64 bit version NOW NOT OPENING...WANTS TOKEN ACTIVATION!!! - Arjun - 05-08-2013, 05:45 PM