• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V11 64 bit version NOW NOT OPENING...WANTS TOKEN ACTIVATION!!!
Mine stopped working also. I have a laptop that I use with a docking station. Basically, it seems like docking the laptop to the docking station causes the hardware fingerprint to change and disables the anthropics software. The thing is that they're doing this to stop piracy of their software, but instead they are stopping their legitimate customers from actually using the software they've paid for.

I had to tell a customer today that their photos would be delayed because of a license issue with my software. This is crazy.

(05-08-2013, 07:10 AM)gary@shuster.com Wrote: Mine stopped working also. I have a laptop that I use with a docking station. Basically, it seems like docking the laptop to the docking station causes the hardware fingerprint to change and disables the anthropics software. The thing is that they're doing this to stop piracy of their software, but instead they are stopping their legitimate customers from actually using the software they've paid for.

I had to tell a customer today that their photos would be delayed because of a license issue with my software. This is crazy.

Enter a support ticket at:

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

and someone for the support staff will assist in resolving your situation.
PortraitProfessional Forum

Hi Gary,

Sorry that this is affecting your use of Portrait Professional. I've checked and we've added activations to your license, so you should be able to reactivate now.

We're looking into preventing this from occurring and we were hoping that we could ask you a fwe questions about your setup. Apologies if this has already been asked of you.

We're trying to recreate the issue and any help would be invaluable. Can you tell us what model and manufacturer your machine and your dock is, as well as what operating system you're running?

I also can provide you with a workaround fix for this switching system fingerprint so that you don't use any more activations. Please let me know how you'd like me to proceed and I'll be glad to provide this fix.

Once again apologies that this has so drastically affected your use of Portrait Professional. We'll do whatever we can to resolve this and provide a permanent fix, so that it doesn't affect you again.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

I have 64 bit Win 7 just purchased Portrait Pro 11. Every time it open it just crashes have sent the Support team all the info they have asked for even a copy of the Event log. Evidently their main teast analyst has left so i am still waiting. But if anyone has any ideas then i am a willing listener.

Hi,

Facing the same fingerprint switching problem here. Any solution to this problem?

(05-28-2014, 07:14 PM)jromariz Wrote: Hi,

Facing the same fingerprint switching problem here. Any solution to this problem?

Please raise a ticket asap.

Normally this issue appears when you have PP installed on two computers using the same token. Please do write to Support as they are more than willing to help you.

(12-16-2012, 09:41 AM)williamting Wrote: Raise a support ticket asap.

Apologies, new to all this, but how do I raise a support ticket

(06-03-2014, 02:46 PM)tigdjb Wrote:
(12-16-2012, 09:41 AM)williamting Wrote: Raise a support ticket asap.

Apologies, new to all this, but how do I raise a support ticket

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit
PortraitProfessional Forum

This also happens to me randomly, either i loose the activation on my main pc or my laptop when NO hardware changes have taken place on either machine.

It is VERY frustrating that you then have to open a support ticket and wait for them to allow you to activate it again. I wish they had a number you could call?

You need to make sure that you have a second activation. Otherwise, this issue you are facing will continue to haunt you!