• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earlier version of PP11 or late version of PP10 available
Exclamation 
I need to downgrade to a more stable version of PP. I have the latest ver 11, but it is crashing with all my new pix. Can someone lead me to an older version of PP10 or an early version of PP11 I can download to replace the current version?

TIA
John

Hi John, if I remember correctly, you are using Nikon D600 and running your PP on a Mac. I have D600 images and I open without problem on my Windows.

Have you tried the latest release V11.1.5? When you startup PP, and before you open any image, go to Help and you will find "Check for Updates...".

Go to http://www.portraitprofessional.com/support and create a support ticket for V10 link. I think you need their help to activate your V10 license again. They will get back to you within 2 days.

I have just upgraded. Not sure why it did not announce the update to me. I'll put it though its paces a bit and see what happens. Thanks a bunch.
J

John, I have to say that PP is not very good at announcing upgrade and neither are they very good at telling you what they have changed. So, I have learned to live with it! Smile I have been with them for so many years now.

Is the new version still giving you problem? I really like the new version and would never go back to V10!

(12-11-2012, 07:43 AM)Johnnyjomp Wrote: I need to downgrade to a more stable version of PP. I have the latest ver 11, but it is crashing with all my new pix. Can someone lead me to an older version of PP10 or an early version of PP11 I can download to replace the current version?

TIA
John

Seems to be a bit more stable now. I will stick with it and see what happens. Thanks for the suggestions made.
JoHN