• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stunning Results from v11
I just bought v11 of PP and this is my first result. I think it's stunning. I could never have done this in Photoshop on my own. I'd be interested in any comments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Considering your first attempt, I think this is very well done.Just touch up a little bit of "imperfection" on the skin (esp forehead) will do. I noticed that you also did something to the hair which make it very nice.

Thanks for your comments. The hair was just simply the "smooth and thicken hair" feature.

As a matter of fact, I have not use the hair function for a long time. Perhaps, I should use it if it does not interfere with my particular workflow.

(12-09-2012, 02:12 AM)Jools Wrote: I just bought v11 of PP and this is my first result. I think it's stunning. I could never have done this in Photoshop on my own. I'd be interested in any comments.

You've done a great job for the start! Isn't it a great program! Here's my comments - I'd try to open her one eye (on left facing us) slightly, a bit more touchup on her forehead, if you enlarge the photo you will see a mark on the left facing side of her nose at the top close to her eye and clean up her neck as well. Smoothing her neck can be done with either the touch-up brush or enlarge the skin area to be included. You'll go from stunning to outright brilliant!!

Keep practising!