• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line over the photo
Hi

I just purchase PP,for my needs is amaizing.Unfortunatly after i finnish with edditing i got some kind of the line in neck area.I am posting photo so you can tell me how to avoid this.

Regards

[img][Image: 2u73k1x.jpg][/img]

Hi Zole,

It seems that the skin area has to be extended passed where the line is. You can fix this by going to the Skin Controls and selecting View/Edit Skin Area. There you can extend the skin mask using the extend brush so that the enhancements are applied beyond the line.

We're constantly working on improving our auto-detection so as we improve Portrait Professional should become more accurate identifying the subject's skin/hair/eyes/etc.

Please let us know how it goes.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

(12-06-2012, 05:48 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hi Zole,

It seems that the skin area has to be extended passed where the line is. You can fix this by going to the Skin Controls and selecting View/Edit Skin Area. There you can extend the skin mask using the extend brush so that the enhancements are applied beyond the line.

We're constantly working on improving our auto-detection so as we improve Portrait Professional should become more accurate identifying the subject's skin/hair/eyes/etc.

Please let us know how it goes.

Arjun

Hi

Thanks,it's working.I am not profesional but PP push me to a higher level.

zole, welcome to the amazing world of pp!

Just an extension to what Arjun mention, it is a good idea for you to always check skin detected by pp if you ever adjust color or if you notice some stubborn areas where color seems awkward.

I am not expecting accurate skin detection algorithm to be perfect anytime soon. So looks like this extra step to check skin detected by pp may be required quite often.