• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought v11 but no download
I just bought the upgrade Studio 10 -> 11, entered the token but no v11 download at all - just 10.8.2.

Just to confirm I bought the upgrade a second time. Entered the token and it says: your license is already v11.

Very annoying, no support, just these funny support tickets which will be answrered hopefully before christmas, no aftersales support, no place to claim the refund for the second order.

I love the software, but the support system is useless and slow.

anbucco, I don't know whether I am infringing any rule here. But the link to download V11 should be: http://www.portraitprofessional.com/down...tup_en.exe

I think their support response is within 48 hours. You sound like you are in despair and hopelessness. But don't worry, first rule is to be polite and state the fact and I am sure many people will help you. Grumbling and impatience will only make matter worse.

Help me, i have the same problem.

(12-01-2012, 12:52 PM)anbucco Wrote: I just bought the upgrade Studio 10 -> 11, entered the token but no v11 download at all - just 10.8.2.

Just to confirm I bought the upgrade a second time. Entered the token and it says: your license is already v11.

Very annoying, no support, just these funny support tickets which will be answrered hopefully before christmas, no aftersales support, no place to claim the refund for the second order.

I love the software, but the support system is useless and slow.

Hi,
I bought tonight the update to Studio version v11 and same here, I have no download, only the Studio version 10.8. I thought ok and download this version and want to use the token what i get on the page but I only get the Info the Token is not for version 10. What the hell??
I have this Info:

License details for token: ************
Product: Portrait Professional Studio v10
Date: Tue 18-Dec-2012
User Name: **********
Email: *************

Use the following links to download the software:
Download Portrait Professional Studio v10.8 for Windows
Download Portrait Professional Studio v10.8 for Mac

After download and installing the Token don't work. What can I do? Do I something wrong?

The same!

These are installation and download specific issue which we have hardly any knowledge. I suggest the first thing you should do is to raise a support ticket. They do normally reply quite quickly.

SidAmos, As I am not 100% familiar with the free upgrade from V10 to 11, I am just wondering, and looking at the information you gave above, it seems that you have not even activated V10. I would suggest that you activate V10 first using the token given for V10.

BTW, V11.1.10 is now available for download.