• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORIGINAL TOKEN
I purchased the upgrade but lost my original token. For this reason I cant install the upgrade. Sent a support ticket TWO days ago but I am not able to get a response.

Is somebody here reading these support postings?

Elliot

(12-04-2012, 01:40 PM)Elliot73 Wrote: I purchased the upgrade but lost my original token. For this reason I cant install the upgrade. Sent a support ticket TWO days ago but I am not able to get a response.

Is somebody here reading these support postings?

Elliot
I have the same problem

When you placed your order, there was an email sent with your confirmation information and the token.

PortraitProfessional Forum

Hi everyone,

You can recover your license by going to your licenses page here: http://pprof.com/licenses

If you enter the e-mail address that you used to purchase, it will send you an e-mail with your license details. Please note that these mails are occasionally caught by Spam filters so please check if they have been placed in your spam.

Our usual policy is that we try to reply within 48 hours to any support ticket. This can be affected by periods of increased activity such as our recent v11 release. Please do not worry as we'll try get all tickets responded to as soon as possible.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Arjun

I read your response. I am not too sure but as I explained on the support submittal; I think the email I used when I purchased the original program is different than the email I have now.

It is all explained on the support case I submitted.

Thanks
Elliot

(12-04-2012, 04:26 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hi everyone,

You can recover your license by going to your licenses page here: http://pprof.com/licenses

If you enter the e-mail address that you used to purchase, it will send you an e-mail with your license details. Please note that these mails are occasionally caught by Spam filters so please check if they have been placed in your spam.

Our usual policy is that we try to reply within 48 hours to any support ticket. This can be affected by periods of increased activity such as our recent v11 release. Please do not worry as we'll try get all tickets responded to as soon as possible.

Arjun
I have do that many and many time and it's all the same,nothing work, not activate, many people have this problem, why?

Hi,

Eliot73 - You should have a response to your issue now. If you did not receive a mail informing you of the response, you can view it by logging into our support system and viewing your open tickets.

trebor522002 - Unfortunately we cannot prevent mail providers from incorrectly marking our mails as Spam. I double checked your support ticket as well and it appears that Emma has responded to you.

Please let us know if we can provide further assistance.
Anthropics Technology Ltd.