• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
refine edge cases crashs

when I am in the skin selection module and I choose refine edge, PP11 crashes every time and asks if I want to send a report to Apple. I can't even find out what that button does because it has never not crashed.
What gives?
John
iMac, 16gb ram, working as a LR4 plugin

Hi Johnnyjomp,

I've tried recreating the issue on a Mac Mini running Mountain Lion with Portrait Professional Studio 11.1.2 & LR4 with no issues. Are there any other steps that I may have missed out on? Does it occur with all images loaded in or is it specific to an image. Any further info would be greatly beneficial and help us find the issue and resolve it as soon as we can.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

(12-03-2012, 12:35 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hi Johnnyjomp,

I've tried recreating the issue on a Mac Mini running Mountain Lion with Portrait Professional Studio 11.1.2 & LR4 with no issues. Are there any other steps that I may have missed out on? Does it occur with all images loaded in or is it specific to an image. Any further info would be greatly beneficial and help us find the issue and resolve it as soon as we can.

Arjun
I think it has happen almost every time I use the button. Generally, the pix I open in PP have had only a bit of editing in LR4. Sometes just a vignette has been added before I open in PP, extend the skin area, and select that button. It has happened from a wide variety of shots from several shoots.
J

Would it be possible to send me an example image? If I have a reproducible test case, I'll be able to pass on the issue to the developers so they can reproduce it and find the cause.

If you can send the image as it is when the crash is caused to support1234@anthropics.com and mark as: Arjun - Refine Edge Crash - Johnnyjomp

I'll then take a look and pass it on.

We're deeply sorry that you're affected by all these problems and hope we can get you a flawless build as soon as we can.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

PP is now crashing with almost every image I try from my new Nikon D600. Let's not worry about the refine edges issue as I can not even get to that point.
John