• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horizontal split line after hair tidying
I'm experiencing a horizontal split in all images when I use the 'smooth hair' feature in 'hair tidying' mode.

Application: Portrait Professional Studio
Edition: Studio 64 Edition
Product code: PPstudio64L-F-en-v11.1.5 / ZRaw-v1.2
Platform: Windows
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It seems that there are 3 splits at exact distance to each other. Did you check whether the hair detection is faulty?

I get this the the mac version and have done since purchase some months ago without a resolution.

why am i having these line errors after hair tidying?

(12-15-2012, 02:48 PM)shu23uk Wrote: I'm experiencing a horizontal split in all images when I use the 'smooth hair' feature in 'hair tidying' mode.

Application: Portrait Professional Studio
Edition: Studio 64 Edition
Product code: PPstudio64L-F-en-v11.1.5 / ZRaw-v1.2
Platform: Windows
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional

did you ever get a response to this?

(12-15-2012, 03:49 PM)williamting Wrote: It seems that there are 3 splits at exact distance to each other. Did you check whether the hair detection is faulty?

how can i find out if my hair detection is faulty? i am having the same error.

Hi everyone,

Extremely sorry for the delay in response.

We've got this issue in our database and it has been marked for a High priority fix. Currently we've aware that it occurs when high values are set on the "Smooth Hair" slider when enhancing high resolution images.

Rest assured we're working very hard on fixing this issue and getting the release available to everyone.

Apologies again that this is affecting your use of Portrait Professional. It should be resolved very soon.

raffybbc - We're working on fixing this ASAP, but just to answer your query, you can check the detected Hair Area by going to the Hair Controls and selecting View/Edit Hair Area.

I'll post an update here as soon as the fix is available.

Many apologies to all.
Anthropics Technology Ltd.