• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PP returns an image shaded on the skin area
PP returns to lightroom an image where the skin area is actually "shaded" in red while in PP the final image is ok, i.e. without any shade or unusual color.
this happens also with a standard slide.
Someone can figure out the reason?

gd

PS: Windows 7 64 bit
Lightroom 3.6 64
Portrait Professional: PPstudio64L-F-en-v11.0.31/ZRaw-v1.2

Exclamation 
PS: some more info:
- the area is exactly the skin area, it is shaded in magenta in the final image only if the "skin coloring controls" are selected (button light green), even if all the sliders for skin coloring are in "neutral" position. If the skin coloring control are not set the problema does not appear.
- the problem appears only with the copy made by lightroom (tiff, 16 bits, color space ProphotoRGB) and not editing directly the NEF image

Any help please?

I have the almost the same problem. I use Win 7 64 bit, Lightroom 4.2 64 bit, Photoshop 6 64.bit. I start in Lightroom and open image in PS. Correct some things and then open Antropics filter in PS. That opens Portrait Studio 11 64.bit. When I close the plugin I get shaded picture in PS.

I realized that it doesn't happen if I open PP as standalone program.

Any ideas? Help, please...

Thnx in advance

two is better than one Wink

Hi all,

Can you please install the latest version of Portrait Professional and tell us if this issue is still occurring?

You can get the latest version by either going to Check for Updates under Help in Portrait Professional or by going to your license page here: http://pprof.com/licenses

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

the problem is still there.
Application: Portrait Professional Studio
Edition: Studio 64 Edition
Product code: PPstudio64L-F-en-v11.1.2 / ZRaw-v1.2
Fingerprint: KB12M4EBY9TZNZ2J3ZR2GTWT
Platform: Windows
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional |C:\Windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2 64-bit (6.1.7601) Service Pack 1
Language: 1033
Computer Name: LENOVO-PC
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz
Number of Physical Processors: 1
Bios: Ver 1.00PARTTBLX
Bios Release Date: 20111219
System Model: 2757CTO
System Manufacturer: LENOVO
Memory: 4096 MB
Free Disk Space on Boot Partition: 329610530816 Bytes
FreePhysicalMemory: 6222928 KB
FreeSpaceInPagingFiles: 8163720 KB
FreeVirtualMemory: 13754044 KB
Current Date/Time: 20/11/2012, 19:22:20

(11-20-2012, 01:00 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hi all,

Can you please install the latest version of Portrait Professional and tell us if this issue is still occurring?

You can get the latest version by either going to Check for Updates under Help in Portrait Professional or by going to your license page here: http://pprof.com/licenses

Arjun

I have the same problem of a mask over the face when I return an image to Photoshop 5 using a mac. Desperately need to work on some images for an order. They chose images from Portrait Professional finished proofs. Can I get the previous version back so I can work until the problem is fixed?

So frustrating. Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place. I am a newbie trying to get work done with a program that isn't working. arggh.

if your problem is like mine, I have a slightly cumbersome workaround:
- export the photos to be processed
- process them with PP saving the results on a different file
- reimport the processed photo in lightroom or where you want
this approach works form me, I hope it will do for you as well

I just updated my Studio 64 11 to 11.1 and it is still doing the same thing.
As in leaving a "Mask" like cover everywhere it fixed anything on the face. If I used the restore brush on any areas to restore beauty marks it looks even worse like the face has a disease. I also have photos due to customers that need repair.
Can someone please help?

(11-29-2012, 08:26 PM)jce355 Wrote: I just updated my Studio 64 11 to 11.1 and it is still doing the same thing.
As in leaving a "Mask" like cover everywhere it fixed anything on the face. If I used the restore brush on any areas to restore beauty marks it looks even worse like the face has a disease. I also have photos due to customers that need repair.
Can someone please help?

In my case the problem seem to lie in the import/export form lightroom or in the format used by lightroom.

try to do things manually: export to file/process/save to file /import in lightroom.

Since this seems to happen to many users, I would expect a possible hint by PP staff.