• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skipping right to the sliders
Is there a way to bring an image in PP and skipping the whole process so I can just jump to the sliders for face sculpting, etc?

Hi Eyelene,

Unfortunately when enhancing face sculpture Portrait Professional requires the face mark up so that it knows where the key points are. However, there is a Enhance Skin Only Mode where you bypass the 5 point mark up and simply select the skin. You can enable this from File> Settings on Windows or PortraitProfessional> Preferences on Mac. However, in this mode you only have limited sliders, for example face sculpt will not be available as 5 points haven't been marked up.

We hope this helps.

Arjun

Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Thank you for your reply.
That's too bad.
A lot of my images are already finished and I found that when I go through the whole process PP over retouches.

(10-01-2012, 03:40 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hi Eyelene,

Unfortunately when enhancing face sculpture Portrait Professional requires the face mark up so that it knows where the key points are. However, there is a Enhance Skin Only Mode where you bypass the 5 point mark up and simply select the skin. You can enable this from File> Settings on Windows or PortraitProfessional> Preferences on Mac. However, in this mode you only have limited sliders, for example face sculpt will not be available as 5 points haven't been marked up.

We hope this helps.

Arjun

Hi Eyelene,

A good solution to solve this is to set the sliders to what you want, for example a very light enhancement, and then Save the sliders as a default preset. You can then set them to be loaded immediately after the mark up phase. If you want some in-depth information on how to use the Saved Sliders to speed up your workflow, you can find this by going to Help> Contents in Portrait Professional and searching for Saved Sliders.

Please let us know if this helps.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.