• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving to Jpeg
Can anybody please help? My session will save as a .pp format but when I try to save as a jpeg, it just won't do it. I try to "save as", send it to a folder and the jpeg photo just doesn't show up in that folder. I have no idea where it is.

Using Portrait Profession 10 Studio Edition V10.8. Just upgraded to a MacBook Pro.
This just became an issue after I downloaded the latest software update. Thanks!

I would suggest you raise a support ticket without delay. Remember to provide all your details, especially the purchase information and license number. They need to ensure that only licensed owner get support.

Hi marleymahn,

I've replied in another post, but can you tell us what version of OSX you're running and possibly send a screenshot to support1234@anthropics.com. I'll look into it as soon as I can and attempt to recreate it and provide a fix.

Alternatively you can open a support ticket where our capable and dedicated support team will look into it. You can do this here: http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.