• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggested upgrades
Just started using PP and am still learning my way around the program but already have a couple of suggestions for future versions.

1. An info palette where you can see things like RGB values.

2. Allow the plug-in version to save sessions.

3. Allow some way to exit the program (plug-in version) if you don’t want to continue editing a photo, without having to quit the program (maybe there is a way to do this but I haven’t found it yet).

4. Have a way to permanently turn off face sculpting; it’s always on when I bring in an image. If I want to use it, I would then turn it on. Is there some way to set it as a default to off?

(09-17-2012, 06:08 PM)kiwi Wrote: 4. Have a way to permanently turn off face sculpting; it’s always on when I bring in an image. If I want to use it, I would then turn it on. Is there some way to set it as a default to off?

Hi Kiwi,

you can turn it off once - then save this setting as a new preset and then make the preset the default ... I have it like this as per default I don´t want any face sculpting as well.

Hope that works for your - regards - MacSass

(09-17-2012, 07:24 PM)MacSass Wrote:
(09-17-2012, 06:08 PM)kiwi Wrote: 4. Have a way to permanently turn off face sculpting; it’s always on when I bring in an image. If I want to use it, I would then turn it on. Is there some way to set it as a default to off?

Hi Kiwi,

you can turn it off once - then save this setting as a new preset and then make the preset the default ... I have it like this as per default I don´t want any face sculpting as well.

Hope that works for your - regards - MacSass

Thanks for the suggestion. Know this may sound dumb, but when I turn it off, I can’t figure out how to save it as a preset. If I can get to that step, how would I then save it as a default. It keeps showing up as being on, no matter what I’ve tried.

Hi,

open up the "saved sliders" section. There is a button "save".

When you save your settings (with sculpting turned off) as a new preset, when it asks you for a name for the preset you can set a checkmark to make it the default setting for either female/male pictures.

If you want to make an existing preset as the default hit he "manage" button in the same section - there you can change the default slider.

Regards - MacSass

PS: Referring to German version 10 - so not I might not have translated the wording 1:1 ...