• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oops... Can I get a Refund?
I should have done my pre-Sales research better. I just purchased Portrait Professional and was not aware that there were two other configurations of "Studio" available. I needed the 64 Bit version for Mac to use as a Plugin to Photoshop CS6. I just now went ahead and purchased a separate copy of the 64-Bit Studio and installed it.

My question is "Can I get a refund for the Standard Version I just ordered by mistake"? I have no use for a non-Photoshop plugin version.

I tried to submit a Support Ticket, but I see nowhere on the website to SUBMIT a ticket, only to see responses to existing tickets???

Thanks for any assistance/consideration.

(08-19-2012, 02:39 AM)choreo Wrote: I should have done my pre-Sales research better. I just purchased Portrait Professional and was not aware that there were two other configurations of "Studio" available. I needed the 64 Bit version for Mac to use as a Plugin to Photoshop CS6. I just now went ahead and purchased a separate copy of the 64-Bit Studio and installed it.

My question is "Can I get a refund for the Standard Version I just ordered by mistake"? I have no use for a non-Photoshop plugin version.

I tried to submit a Support Ticket, but I see nowhere on the website to SUBMIT a ticket, only to see responses to existing tickets???

Thanks for any assistance/consideration.

Follow this link. Someone will be glad to answer.

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit
PortraitProfessional Forum