• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye Sharpening
Superb piece of software.

It has been said before, but I think a PS plugin would be great rather than just stand alone.

I also have a problem when sharpening eyes, for some reason the eyebrows change colour to a goldy blond when I move the slider up. This also happens when eyebrows are covered by hair.

Often in my photos one of the eyebrows will be covered by hair, so it would be good to be able to deselect the eyebrow marker tool.

Hi Grezmel,

We are considering a PS plugin for the next version.

Re Sharpening the eyes: There is a lot of control over how the eyes and eyelashes are sharpened. Try opening up the sub sliders in the eye sharpening section and playing with them. The most relevant to you, I think are the individual eyebrow sharpening controls and eye area slider that changes the radius of the sharpening effect.

Tony

(01-01-2009, 02:07 AM)grezmel Wrote: Superb piece of software.

It has been said before, but I think a PS plugin would be great rather than just stand alone.

I also have a problem when sharpening eyes, for some reason the eyebrows change colour to a goldy blond when I move the slider up. This also happens when eyebrows are covered by hair.

Often in my photos one of the eyebrows will be covered by hair, so it would be good to be able to deselect the eyebrow marker tool.
Désolée mais je ne sais pas ce qu'est un 'plugin' ?
MissLouWiseShy