• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More than 1 PC?
I found this Portrait Professional V10 by accident and decided to trial it. After briefly messing around for 10 minutes, I like it so much and I have to buy it and I did. I love this awesome program. I have Photoshop CS5 but so complex, so many features that I don't know how to use it well. This program is easy and the results is amazing.

Now my quesion is can I install this program on more than 1 PC for a single user at a time. I am building a new PC and I like to install on the new PC as well. If this is a strictly single PC allowed. Than how do I deactive the program from old PC to a new PC? Any tips is appreciated.

(02-26-2012, 10:27 PM)BruceUSA Wrote: I found this Portrait Professional V10 by accident and decided to trial it. After briefly messing around for 10 minutes, I like it so much and I have to buy it and I did. I love this awesome program. I have Photoshop CS5 but so complex, so many features that I don't know how to use it well. This program is easy and the results is amazing.

Now my quesion is can I install this program on more than 1 PC for a single user at a time. I am building a new PC and I like to install on the new PC as well. If this is a strictly single PC allowed. Than how do I deactive the program from old PC to a new PC? Any tips is appreciated.

Fill out a support ticket and someone will be able to answer your request faster.

PortraitProfessional Forum

(02-27-2012, 04:22 AM)tebogan Wrote:
(02-26-2012, 10:27 PM)BruceUSA Wrote: I found this Portrait Professional V10 by accident and decided to trial it. After briefly messing around for 10 minutes, I like it so much and I have to buy it and I did. I love this awesome program. I have Photoshop CS5 but so complex, so many features that I don't know how to use it well. This program is easy and the results is amazing.

Fill out a support ticket and someone will be able to answer your request faster.

I did send the question to support. I received an email state the the liccense is for only 1 PC but they understand the needs for 2 PC installation, therefore, they'll allowed 2 PC installation.