• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LittleMonster To LittleAngel | First Attempt With PP
Hello - Ive had PP for a few years, and never even tried to use it. Been too busy with work to get back into my photography.....

but now I have wiped Lightroom clean, reimported and keywording/tagging 26gb of stuff from over the years.... and hoping 2012 will be the year I can get back to learning. Was overly chuffed that PP works as a plugin with Lightroom Smile Was amazed at how little effort it took to get great results. I wish the video tutorials were more in depth.

The photo below was taken by my 4 year old son a few days ago, and I randomly selected it to have a go at using PP. Thought I'd share it as my first attempt !

Attached Files
.tif   aimee-test.tif (Size: 1.11 MB / Downloads: 103)

Hehe, got rid of those wrinkles under the eyes...removed years from his age ! (wink)

Nice job. Even got rid of the drool on the bottom lip--a new kind of blemish for PPro to put in its list of things their software can fix Big Grin.

Side comment...have over 10,000 images (from 2000 forward) I need to keyword in LR. It's a heck of a chore! I'm probably 5% done.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Nice job! Keep it up.

Slynky, at least you have started keywording with LR and have 5% done! I had not even dare to think about it. I have more than 10 times your photos and I will probably leave them as they were.

(02-23-2012, 06:36 AM)williamting Wrote: Nice job! Keep it up.

Slynky, at least you have started keywording with LR and have 5% done! I had not even dare to think about it. I have more than 10 times your photos and I will probably leave them as they were.

EEEEK ! Big Grin
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".