• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 11
When doing an update PP v10, you will only update the current version 10 of the software, not upgrade to the newest version .

In Adobe Lightroom 3, if you go to update, you will not upgrade to Lightroom 4.

PortraitProfessional Forum

(10-12-2012, 06:14 AM)tebogan Wrote: When doing an update PP v10, you will only update the current version 10 of the software, not upgrade to the newest version .

In Adobe Lightroom 3, if you go to update, you will not upgrade to Lightroom 4.

Ok, then how do I get the free upgrade to version 11 I was promised when I bought Portrait Professional Studio 64 v10 back in February?

I would believe that you would receive an e-mail with your token when v11 is announced as being released.
PortraitProfessional Forum

(10-13-2012, 01:22 AM)tebogan Wrote: I would believe that you would receive an e-mail with your token when v11 is announced as being released.

Which will either be November 31st of this year, or April 31st of next year.

The beauty of reality is that we are masters of its creation.

(10-14-2012, 02:51 AM)Essence of Imagery Wrote:
(10-13-2012, 01:22 AM)tebogan Wrote: I would believe that you would receive an e-mail with your token when v11 is announced as being released.

Which will either be November 31st of this year, or April 31st of next year.

Check here http://www.softexia.com/portrait-professional.html interesting! So where is ours that we paid for months ago? I just put in a support ticket about it. Let's see if they answer.....

[/quote]

Check here http://www.softexia.com/portrait-professional.html interesting! So where is ours that we paid for months ago? I just put in a support ticket about it. Let's see if they answer.....
[/quote]

What the hell is going on with this?

Its getting ridiculous now!

(10-14-2012, 09:46 PM)Skids Wrote: What the hell is going on with this?

Its getting ridiculous now!
I don't know, I'd like a public answer from Anthropics though.

Support answered me back and said it's in the trial phase now. So why is there a link for people to download and why is it that some people on the forums stated they just purchased it and the download was for version 11....

We are working on getting v11 launched as soon as possible however the servers are not yet ready for a full launch including all of the free upgrades.

What we are doing over the next few hours is upgrading all of the eligible v10 licenses up to v11. When this is complete I will report back in this thread and tell you how to get the software.

We won't notify everybody by email until the servers are ready, which will be in a matter of days.

I'll post back here in a few hours so keep an eye on this thread if you want v11 as soon as possible!

thanks,
Gary

Good news! All of the eligible English v10 licenses have now been upgraded to v11.

To get the software go to our license manager http://pprof.com/licenses and enter your v10 activation token. You will then see it has been upgraded to v11 and the software download links will be shown.

We don't have the v11 software in any other languages yet, so this is English only for now.

thanks,
Gary