• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 11
Is there any more news on the release date of Version 11 or at least hints of what we are to expect.

There seems lots of pushing to get us to upgrade ready for the new version but no incentives even though you have been talking about it for a fair while now

My knowledge about industry is that they will closely guard their new product as top secret. This is for them to remain competitive amongst competitors. So, I don't expect PP to release any hints on their next release and no matter how hard we beat on their door, they will never spill anything out. Why not we just spend our energy enjoying and learning what we can do with the current version.
Sorry if I sound as if I work for PP. I am just a user like anyone of you. Smile

Still no news about version 11.

Is there actually a version 11 in the works?

They actually advertise on their front page about free upgrade to V11. http://www.portraitprofessional.com/

Hi Skids,

I can reassure you that we're working very hard on version 11. There's several very hardworking developers currently slaving over a hot computer as we speak.

New features are still being kept under wraps, but we'll be showing them off as soon as we can.
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Any news yet? Any sign of a release date?

Please how long the version limited à 29.90€??

(02-09-2012, 04:28 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hi Skids,

I can reassure you that we're working very hard on version 11. There's several very hardworking developers currently slaving over a hot computer as we speak.

New features are still being kept under wraps, but we'll be showing them off as soon as we can.

Arjun

Your last update was 9 February it is now 28 April and there's been nothing regarding version 11 can you please give us an update

Anything?

After getting fed up with not getting replies on here lately I decided to take a more official route and raised a support call.

Unfortunately I am still waiting a reply on that too!!