• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving To Work Again (quick question)
Yes, I'm not sure there is a way to do this or not and I admit to not having looked for a solution--I'm just going on memory.

So, I had a client who wanted facial retouching. But, she didn't want it overdone. So I gave it my best shot. Turns out, she wanted a bit more. So, I had to start from scratch...marking everything, etc.

I know I could have saved the sliders but I think, if my memory is correct, threre isn't anything to save up the markings.

It would be nice if I could set up a photo, mark it, slide it, and save it (and all the markings and sliders for it into some kind of "project" file) in case I went overboard or didn't do enough.

I don't want anyone to go researching this for me (I can do that). I was just hoping if there was a simple way to do it and someone has used it or knows about it, they could simply say it could be done in a quick 25-30 word answer.

Thanks in advance. Smile
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Messages In This Thread
Saving To Work Again (quick question) - Slynky - 01-23-2012, 10:29 PM