• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade
Hi, I have the Portrait Professional version 9 in my desktop at home and in my laptop when traveling. I would like to upgrade to PP 10 Studio 64.
By the way I have a new laptop and no desktop for now because my disk was broken.
I would like to have the software for use in my laptop for now and when I buy a new studio desktop have the software in it. The use of the software will be not simultaneous.
I am sorry for my English and thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Best
Giovanni Schioppa

(01-13-2012, 01:22 AM)bigbang Wrote: Hi, I have the Portrait Professional version 9 in my desktop at home and in my laptop when traveling. I would like to upgrade to PP 10 Studio 64.
By the way I have a new laptop and no desktop for now because my disk was broken.
I would like to have the software for use in my laptop for now and when I buy a new studio desktop have the software in it. The use of the software will be not simultaneous.
I am sorry for my English and thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Best
Giovanni Schioppa

Sorry about your desktop, just finished upgrading to Win7 64, and still reloading software, so I can feel your pain.
If you would kindly open a support ticket, someone in the tech department will be glad to assist you.

PortraitProfessional Forum

Thank you, Tebogan I just have post a support ticket to the tech department. Best