• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before and After...
I'm pretty much a newbie here and I tend to overdo using PP, But, I'm learning, And though I'm pretty sure I overdid on this one, I would like to know what you think.

YUP Different is great

Hmmm...

Well, the after looks very nice and definitely younger. Is it overdone? Oh, not so much (IMO). Certainly, there is a big change from the two and the after looks nice. It's that big change that might not suit some people but I think you've improved on the attractivness of the subject. As long as she doesn't mind the big change, I wouldn't worry about it. Wink

If for no other reason, it's good to see what that hair color looks like on her. Smile
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

True that there is no right or wrong. As long as the person in question likes it!

Regarding the appearance of black line, it is due to the meeting point between a dark edge and the skin. When you glide your brush over the skin area where there are black edges, eg, hair or dark shadow, make sure that the brush doesn't move over and touch the dark area. Reduce the size of the brush will help. If dark line or patches appear, just use the restore brush to remove them. Then repeat the touch up.

Thankyou for your thoughts and help alimar, Slynky, And William!