• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
token already used
hallo
yesterday i sent an e mail with ticket number 71209 because the software asking me for the second time the token.i put the same token and the system answer me that the token is already used.in the forum you say that your support comes within 24 hours.
i'm still waiting! SadSad
hallo
yesterday i sent an e mail with ticket number 71209 because the software asking me for the second time the token.i put the same token and the system answer me that the token is already used.in the forum you say that your support comes within 24 hours.
i'm still waiting!

Did you submit your query via their support page by opening a ticket? http://www.portraitprofessional.com/support/?page=login

I know that the only way to check your reply is to log in back to the support page and look at your support ticket.

PP send e-mail to the e-mail address when you first purchase the license. If that address had changed, you will not receive any notification except via their support page. They can't change that initial address. This is what they said:

quote: please remember that the license you purchased is a legal document and, as such, cannot have details changed. Should you need to contact support, please include the original purchase details so that we can check your license.
unquote

(12-23-2011, 02:10 AM)williamting Wrote: Did you submit your query via their support page by opening a ticket? http://www.portraitprofessional.com/support/?page=login

I know that the only way to check your reply is to log in back to the support page and look at your support ticket.

PP send e-mail to the e-mail address when you first purchase the license. If that address had changed, you will not receive any notification except via their support page. They can't change that initial address. This is what they said:

quote: please remember that the license you purchased is a legal document and, as such, cannot have details changed. Should you need to contact support, please include the original purchase details so that we can check your license.

Hallo
i'm writing from italy and my english is not very good,in any case i confirm that the e mail address never changed ( i have 2 imac with the same address but the PP is installed in only one) and i open one ticket as you already seen.i never change i mac,i never make a disc format but maybe i make some troubles with the trial version because i never clear the trial version later i download the complete version (from the address on you e mail) and i don't remember which version of PP i delete.i make the imac in stop and i work good with PP.few days ago i swith off the imac and when the imac was ready i try to open the PP and it ask me anothe time the code.
i'lltry to send you the original purchase ( all the documents i received).
please help me thank you
unquote

i try to be more clear

i confirm you that i opened ( 2 days ago) a ticket (numb 71209) in the support page and now i sent the purchase document (always in the same ticket mail support).
e mail address never changed
i mac never changed
i try to be more clear

i confirm you that i opened ( 2 days ago) a ticket (numb 71209) in the support page and now i sent the purchase document (always in the same ticket mail support).
i mac never changed
i try to be more clear

i mac never changed

no one adiministrator can help me?
the support is unacceptable slow!

It could be that there is a holiday and somebody just may be on that holiday.

(12-23-2011, 05:28 PM)raffaele Wrote: no one adiministrator can help me?
the support is unacceptable slow!

PortraitProfessional Forum