• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Licensing
Gary Wrote:If you contact our support people they can usually help with this.

regards,
Gary

how can I contact the support people?? i don't have outlook. is there another way?? I tried to do a support ticket and for some reason it didn't work. I don't know how to do it.

Run Portrait Professional. Click on Help > Support. The Anthropics website will then open on the Support page. Select the topic of your support request, in this case I would suggest Other, then enter your user name and password to log in, then detail your support request.

I would like to see a way of deactivating the product so that if I need to rebuild my computer, or I purchase a new one, the original code can be used again.
This would also help with people that work on Desktop at home and Laptop when away. They can activate/deactivate as necessary and stop people contacting you for a new code so often like I am going to do with my new shiny Mac

this is a great suggestion.

Everyone has both a laptop and desktop these days. Adobe, Corel, and others have a 1-user 2-machine license

If you submit a support ticket to Anthropics I think you'll find that you're able to use PP on both laptop & desktop but only on one machine at a time.

Thank you Gary, I am in the same predicament with iMac and a Windows laptop....

(10-25-2011, 02:27 AM)Assassin Wrote: Thank you Gary, I am in the same predicament with iMac and a Windows laptop....

Open a support ticket and someone will assist you.

PortraitProfessional Forum

OK, Just sent in a ticket after spinning wheels for 3 hours. It would be nice if you were more up front about this.

I also tried to find a copy of the license agreement and was not able to find it. Where is it?

I used google to find it "portrait professional license" and it looks like you have major problems. Seems like everybody and their brother has cracked your system and wants to give out free tokens. Time for a rethink.

Ken

(12-12-2011, 04:16 AM)Ken_Fife Wrote: OK, Just sent in a ticket after spinning wheels for 3 hours. It would be nice if you were more up front about this.

I also tried to find a copy of the license agreement and was not able to find it. Where is it?

I used google to find it "portrait professional license" and it looks like you have major problems. Seems like everybody and their brother has cracked your system and wants to give out free tokens. Time for a rethink.

Ken

The license agreement is in the installer for the software and is shown to you before you install the software. You have to agree to the license before you can install and run Portrait Professional.

thanks,
Gary