• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brush tool doing nothing
If I click on the Brush Tool I get a circle on the after pane but no action happens. Is it because I am using the evaluation? I want to get rid of some wrinkles.

mgauss Wrote:If I click on the Brush Tool I get a circle on the after pane but no action happens.  Is it because I am using the evaluation?  I want to get rid of some wrinkles.

I'm noe expert but have you checked the opacity of the brush

Try drawing over a large feature like the eye. Does it still do nothing?

Tony

mgauss Wrote:If I click on the Brush Tool I get a circle on the after pane but no action happens.  Is it because I am using the evaluation?  I want to get rid of some wrinkles.

I was having a similar issue and also noticed that the brush tool was 'askew'. Found that taking off the face sculpture mode allowed the brush to work just fine. When I was finished I turned the sculpting mode back on.

Hope this may help

George

That's a good tip. Because we wanted the brush tool to be in the same location even if you change the shape of the face, all brush strokes are mapped to be painted on the original shaped face, and then distorted to match the new shape. All this means when the face shape is dramatically changed, the brush strokes may not end up exactly circular, although they should be in the same position as the original.

Tony