• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gray Teeth ?
I'm keep get the teeth white on this group picture I work on two images in the photo and the whiting of the teeth will work on one but not the other no matter what I do it turns them gray with black spots please help.

(11-23-2011, 02:51 AM)shaunAnthony Wrote: I'm keep get the teeth white on this group picture I work on two images in the photo and the whiting of the teeth will work on one but not the other no matter what I do it turns them gray with black spots please help.
Hi,
Would it be possible to attach the image so that some of the members of the forum could assist you? They are a great bunch.
1.I know this is repetitive, but you did complete one , save and move to the next
2. Which version are you using? PP, Studio, or Studio 64.
3. If Studio, are you using as a plug-in? As a Tiff, Raw, or Jpeg?
4. What is the size of the file?

These answers will help others as they assist you.

Smile
PortraitProfessional Forum

(11-23-2011, 03:17 AM)tebogan Wrote:
(11-23-2011, 02:51 AM)shaunAnthony Wrote: I'm keep get the teeth white on this group picture I work on two images in the photo and the whiting of the teeth will work on one but not the other no matter what I do it turns them gray with black spots please help.
Hi,
Would it be possible to attach the image so that some of the members of the forum could assist you? They are a great bunch.
1.I know this is repetitive, but you did complete one , save and move to the next

Smile

Thanks I will get that info together

I'm in Photoshop cs 3 and using the plug in I have PP 10 Studio Edition 10.6.1 running it on MAC os Lion. Image is Jpeg I tried to add image couldn't figure it out how do you add image to this

(11-23-2011, 03:59 AM)shaunAnthony Wrote:
Hi,

Smile

I'm in Photoshop cs 3 and using the plug in I have PP 10 Studio Edition 10.6.1 running it on MAC os Lion. Image is Jpeg I tried to add image couldn't figure it out how do you add image to this

I believe you click REPLY, then near the bottom, click the BROWSE button to add an attachment. It should be a LARGE image.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Hi,

Smile

Try this for kicks and giggles.
1. open the image in PP.
2. make your changes and save the final as a tiff.
3. open the image in cs3.
4. observe if the situation remains.
This will help in locating any possible culprits.

PortraitProfessional Forum

(11-23-2011, 05:18 AM)Slynky Wrote:
Hi,

Smile

I believe you click REPLY, then near the bottom, click the BROWSE button to add an attachment. It should be a LARGE image.

I tried that but it's asking for a web address when you click on insert picture any ideals
(11-23-2011, 07:35 AM)tebogan Wrote:
Hi,

Smile

1. open the image in PP.
No still didn't work teeth or still grayed out

(11-23-2011, 04:24 PM)shaunAnthony Wrote:
Hi,

Smile

I tried that but it's asking for a web address when you click on insert picture any ideals
Hi,

Smile

1. open the image in PP.

Hi,

Smile

when I try to up load the picture with insert picture it ask me for the url of the website

Hi,

Smile

Hi,

Smile

1. open the image in PP.

(11-23-2011, 03:17 AM)tebogan Wrote: Hi,

Smile

Smile

1. open the image in PP.

Hi,

Smile

when I try to up load the picture with insert picture it ask me for the url of the website

Hmmm...let me try this off my desktop...

Yep, doesn't have to have a website... Wink
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

(11-23-2011, 06:56 PM)Slynky Wrote:

Smile

Smile

1. open the image in PP.

(11-23-2011, 03:59 AM)shaunAnthony Wrote: Thanks I will get that info together

1. open the image in PP.

Hi,

Smile

ok got it any way here an before
(11-24-2011, 05:39 AM)shaunAnthony Wrote:
(11-23-2011, 06:56 PM)Slynky Wrote:

1. open the image in PP.

(11-23-2011, 05:18 AM)Slynky Wrote: I believe you click REPLY, then near the bottom, click the BROWSE button to add an attachment. It should be a LARGE image.

(11-23-2011, 07:35 AM)tebogan Wrote: Try this for kicks and giggles.
1. open the image in PP.

Hi,

Smile

ok got it any way here an before
and here is after pp

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)