• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Competition Rules & Guidelines
The February Portrait Professional Photo Competition is now open, with a top prize of $250.

We are looking for before and after images, showing off your best work using Portrait Professional.

The competition will close on Wednesday, 29th February.

The Prizes

First Prize: $250 (to be paid via PayPal or Amazon.com vouchers)

Five Runners Up: $50 or a Portrait Professional upgrade of your choice

The winning images will be displayed in a new gallery on the Portrait Professional website, credited to the photographers who sent them in.

How To Enter
Enhance an image in Portrait Professional. To get some tips on how to do this, check out our Video Tutorials.

Email both the before and after image to photos@anthropics.com, including the name you want to be credited as if you win, by 29th February.
FAQs

What kind of images are you looking for?
Images should be high quality, focusing on one or more faces. The best entries will both show off the features of Portrait Professional, as well as being generally outstanding examples of photography.

How many images can I submit?
For this competition you can submit as many entries as you like – but remember, an entry is two photos– the before shot and the after shot. Submitting just the after image will not count.

The legal bit

Please note that by submitting entries, you are giving Anthropics Technology Ltd (makers of Portrait Professional) full rights to use your original images and the images as altered by us, in our marketing and advertising, offline and online, in whatever way they see fit, subject to the photo(s) being prominently credited to you. This includes digitally processing the images and displaying both the original image and the processed version simultaneously. If you are not happy with these terms, please do not submit any images. Do ensure you only send images for which you own the copyright and the individual depicted has consented to the image being submitted on these terms above.
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

What is the recommended image and/or file size for the before and after photos emailed for this contest? Thank you.

Hello iluvmooz,

We'd prefer larger images, as the victors will be presented in a winner's gallery and smaller images won't display very well. There's no limit to file size, but we do require both the before and after images for it to qualify as an entry.

Otherwise I hope you receive this reply in time, as the last day for entry is the 29th of February.

Good luck!

Thank you. I understand that the bigger the file, the better the quality but there are file size limitations when sending via email. Do you have any recommendations?
What is anthropics.com receiving message size limit to avoid email bounceback? Thank you again.

I'd say that 5 MP upwards is a safe bet. But hurry, we're in the last few hours of the competition! Send us your best work now or you'll miss the window for entry!

Got it, done. Thank you. Smile

The Portrait Professional competition is now closed. Thank you to everyone that entered. We now have the unenviable task of picking winners from the large amounts of exceptional portrait enhancements sent in.

Once the winners have been chosen, the Winner's Gallery will be posted here, as well as on our Facebook page.

You say: Five Runners Up: $50 or a Portrait Professional upgrade of your choice
are you on, because I participated in the competition of February and I was selected in the finalists but I had no piece of news ?? Can be an oversight or I have can be badly understood. Saddened for my bad English
regards

(04-24-2012, 04:41 PM)bubu91 Wrote: You say: Five Runners Up: $50 or a Portrait Professional upgrade of your choice
are you on, because I participated in the competition of February and I was selected in the finalists but I had no piece of news ?? Can be an oversight or I have can be badly understood. Saddened for my bad English
regards

Hi bubu91,

I'll look into this for you. If you were a finalist, you should have gotten an e-mail from me already, so check your spam folders.

There is one winner we still have not had a response from, so please send me your name and e-mail address you entered with in a private message so that I can verify your identity.