• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RegNow sells old version
Just thought that you'd like to be aware that if you're considering purchasing this software from RegNow at their discounted price... it is a much older version! They don't state that on any of the product info pages, but once you buy and download you discover that your "discount" is basically a ripoff. I bought the program for the discounted price of $59.95 plus an extra $12.50 for a cd to be mailed to me. Horror of horrors, it's version 6! Some deal. You'd think they'd put the version number on the info page to avoid this sort of issue. I'm sure there are people out there that wouldn't mind having the older version. I haven't waited all this time to BUY a version to get stuck with something that old. (Yes, I do realize that it was MY responsibility to know what version I was buying.)
So folks, just buy it from the source. You'll be a lot happier than I am right now. Hopefully I'll get a refund and can get version 8.

UPDATE: RegNow has refunded my money and I can now purchase the full version 8. I'm very pleased.