• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very first go..
Thought I'd post up my first effort. It's subtle, but I didn't want to go too far (as it's VERY easy to get carried away!) as I didn't want to offend the wife too much Tongue

C&C's most welcome!

Thanks
Paul

That looks really good Paul. As you say, not too OTT and it IS easy to get carried away !
Nice looking lady you have there.

Andy

Looks great to me....also good job on whomever took the photo....no reflection in the glasses...that is hard to do.

Thanks Garratt & Kat. I took the photo with a Lastolite EzyBox mounted on a Canon 430EX flash attached to a camera bracket so I'm guessing I had it angled up and far enough above her head for it not to reflect in the old specs.

To avoid a flash reflection in specs I usually shoot two pix, one with and one without specs then merge the two. It works pretty well.

(10-04-2011, 09:15 PM)DevilYellowCV8 Wrote: Thought I'd post up my first effort. It's subtle, but I didn't want to go too far (as it's VERY easy to get carried away!) as I didn't want to offend the wife too much Tongue

C&C's most welcome!

Thanks
Paul

Nice first go at it. Cool

For the perfection-minded anal among us (hides), you might consider removing that little sweep of hair on the forehead--I think you can do that with PPRo.

Welcome to the forum. Smile
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

(10-04-2011, 09:15 PM)DevilYellowCV8 Wrote: Thought I'd post up my first effort. It's subtle, but I didn't want to go too far (as it's VERY easy to get carried away!) as I didn't want to offend the wife too much Tongue

C&C's most welcome!

Thanks
Paul
Good job!! Keep going. What i would work on is some shadow and sculp. I spent a lot of hours in front of pc with PP running :-)
http://vims.zenfolio.com/p915710469

I think you did a great job and you really brought out her eyes......