• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
64-bit upgrade
I am running portrait professionals studio 10.5 I was using it with window XP, now I'll be moving to Windows 7 64-bit machine Can I use the same pps or I have to upgrade for 64-bit?

(10-01-2011, 08:00 PM)Sam Wrote: I am running portrait professionals studio 10.5 I was using it with window XP, now I'll be moving to Windows 7 64-bit machine Can I use the same pps or I have to upgrade for 64-bit?

Sam,
You do not have to upgrade, you can still use the version that you have. The 64 bit version adds some bells and whistles.

Smile
PortraitProfessional Forum

(10-02-2011, 02:47 AM)tebogan Wrote:
(10-01-2011, 08:00 PM)Sam Wrote: I am running portrait professionals studio 10.5 I was using it with window XP, now I'll be moving to Windows 7 64-bit machine Can I use the same pps or I have to upgrade for 64-bit?

Sam,
You do not have to upgrade, you can still use the version that you have. The 64 bit version adds some bells and whistles.

Smile

Thanks for the reply .. any news about the next version ? I believe I read somewhere you will have a full body manipulation?

Okay, can I batch process all the images in the folder with the version I have? Or this is part of that 64 bit bells and whistles.

Great software btw