• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
red nose & eyeglass marks
I have a weeping bride with marks from her eyeglasses on the bridge of her nose and a good bit of redness on her nose and under it. How can I best reduce the redness in these areas?

This Photoshop tutorial will teach you how to remove red spots and eczema patches from your subjects skin in your photos.

You can download it from here ========> http://www.mediafire.com/?uh8m9w8y1uddt71

The file is in FLV format and is 17.6Mb in size. You can play it with GOM Player, VNC Media Player (both free programmes) or anything else which supports FLV files.

An alternative to Photoshop is MakeUp Guide from Two Pilots software (but you have to pay for it !)

The program is designed primarily for work with portraits and gives the ability to quickly remove freckles, wrinkles, skin defects, and create make-up and restore old photos. Because the program runs as a standalone application, rather than as an addition to Photoshop, and it provides the basic tools for editing: change brightness and contrast, cropping, rotation, reflection, and resizing. MakeUp Pilot is working with files in the formats of bmp, tif, jpeg and png. It can be used as a plug-in Adobe Photoshop or another compatible program.

With MakeUp Pilot you can:
- Retouch minor blemishes
- Change the eye color
- Change the color of the lips
- Overlay shadow and rouge
- Establish a clear eye contour
- Apply the powder
- Remove redundant objects
- Reduce visible wrinkles, puffiness and swelling under the eyes
- Whiten teeth
- Restore old photos
- Change the size, brightness and contrast
- Restore the original image at selected sites
- Rotate and reflect the image
They're here =====> http://www.colorpilot.com/products.html

On the freeware page there's a programme called Retouch Pilot Lite which might suit your situation although it's functions are limited.

If you don't have Photoshop, post what you do have and I'll try to help further Smile

I'm asking the same question. I have a face to do that has red scarring, and one of the replies I got here was to try rosehip oil. Hahahaha, but I wish they would at lest offer a colour dropper so we dont have to lose loads of time swapping programs between PP and adobe....does my head in!