• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip To Final Step Button
I think many of us would like to be able to go back in to a particular image and continue (or change) working.

Please place the "Skip To Final Step Button" on the panel after an image is loaded, and present it as a Labeled button. (the "Skip To Final Step Button" does not appear until after the outlining of the eyes, nose, etc).

Also, while the "Enhance Skin Only" menu setting presents a labeled button in the right panel, the Skip button (located next to the Next control) is not identified unless you hover over it. I never noticed it.

(09-06-2011, 02:40 PM)MichaelDmiller Wrote: I think many of us would like to be able to go back in to a particular image and continue (or change) working.

Please place the "Skip To Final Step Button" on the panel after an image is loaded, and present it as a Labeled button. (the "Skip To Final Step Button" does not appear until after the outlining of the eyes, nose, etc).

Also, while the "Enhance Skin Only" menu setting presents a labeled button in the right panel, the Skip button (located next to the Next control) is not identified unless you hover over it. I never noticed it.

Hi Michael,

Portrait Professional requires the feature mark up stage for a lot of the sliders to apply their specific enhancement such as Face Sculpt, mouth & nose etc. If the markup feature was skipped, only the skin could be edited, which is why we have the Enhance Skin Area only.
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Thank you Arjun.

In that case, a new feature could be that since the images had already been edited, you could store all the preliminaries so that we didn't have to outline all over again.

I have not tried "Save the Session". Does that still require us to do the outlines all over again?

(09-06-2011, 03:43 PM)MichaelDmiller Wrote: Thank you Arjun.

In that case, a new feature could be that since the images had already been edited, you could store all the preliminaries so that we didn't have to outline all over again.

I have not tried "Save the Session". Does that still require us to do the outlines all over again?

Save the settings, as I recall, require you to set all the outlines again. I don't remember "Save the Session" option (but that's not to say it's not there Wink ).
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

(09-06-2011, 03:43 PM)MichaelDmiller Wrote: Thank you Arjun.

Hi Michael,

That's right, the Save Session option will save the image, as well as the markup and slider values for an image. It will output a PP file that Portrait Professional can open without having the original image available. Then you can change any markups, slider values etc.

Hope this helps.
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

(09-06-2011, 04:29 PM)Arjun Wrote: [quote='MichaelDmiller' pid='7480' dateline='1315320223']
Thank you Arjun.

I use the save session function after every section of change....that way I have several points of progress I can go back to if needed.