• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture with half of face
Hi
I just have a picture with half of face. Was trying to use Portrait professional 10 on that, however it did not allow me to that, because you have to point all those face point step by step. And can not skip them.
Is there other way of using software w/o applying all points?
Thanks

You can select Enhance Skin Area only and select the skin area of the half face. This however, will prevent you from using the face sculpt tools and will only enhance the skin.

Anthropics Technology Ltd.

(08-26-2011, 05:46 PM)Arjun Wrote: You can select Enhance Skin Area only and select the skin area of the half face. This however, will prevent you from using the face sculpt tools and will only enhance the skin.
Ok thanks Will try :-)

I tried Enhance Skin Area only, worked great. It is required more time to do that, but i do not care, sitting at the PC anyway all day long :-). Faced another problem - sunglasses :-), however was able to cheat software and got very good result :-)

Vims,

Would it be possible to upload the before and after versions so that others can see what you have done?

Thanks
Smile

(09-02-2011, 04:30 PM)Vims Wrote: I tried Enhance Skin Area only, worked great. It is required more time to do that, but i do not care, sitting at the PC anyway all day long :-). Faced another problem - sunglasses :-), however was able to cheat software and got very good result :-)

PortraitProfessional Forum

(09-02-2011, 04:42 PM)tebogan Wrote: Would it be possible to upload the before and after versions so that others can see what you have done?
Thanks Smile
Ok will do :-) after long weekend :-) might bring some other nice ones :-)

Here it is
Respectively Before and After

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)