• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Face turns red
I just started using Portrait Professional Studio 10 after being convinced by what I saw in the trial version first (which does not allow Save). Worked on my first portrait yesterday and everything looked great until Save. When I opened the saved JPEG outside the application, the skin tone had changed to a weird sun-burn blotchy red. Any idea where this comes from? My work flow was: open RAW file in CS5, process as needed, save file as JPEG since PP does not support PS files, process JPEG in PP 10, save.

Thanks
Katja

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

katjaZ,

Please post both the original and the saved version so that others can assist you with this situation.

TEBogan

Smile
(08-23-2011, 07:22 PM)KatjaZ Wrote: I just started using Portrait Professional Studio 10 after being convinced by what I saw in the trial version first (which does not allow Save). Worked on my first portrait yesterday and everything looked great until Save. When I opened the saved JPEG outside the application, the skin tone had changed to a weird sun-burn blotchy red. Any idea where this comes from? My work flow was: open RAW file in CS5, process as needed, save file as JPEG since PP does not support PS files, process JPEG in PP 10, save.

Thanks
Katja

OK, I added it to the post. Thanks!

I don't have extensive experience with the software myself--never had that happen. And, like you said, not just redder, splotchy or something.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

I have the same experience, when I take a picture of the work inside Portrait Pro then saving to jpeg, the output result in jpeg is "red". I will try to save as a tiff..
my input files are CR2 taken with a Canon 5D Mark II