• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "EMAIL" Competition
Probably not the spot for this post but concerning the email announcement of a competition and money prize, I've not been able to find a status here or on the main site. No mention of it at all so far.

Any idea what's going on?
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Ive asked same question in another forum...... so far nobody seems to know????

Well, surely SOMEONE knows... Smile
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Maybe it was cancelled(not enough entries) Although you would expect admin to know?

(08-12-2011, 07:35 PM)davie Wrote: Maybe it was cancelled(not enough entries) Although you would expect admin to know?

True (on both accounts). But I put some time into my entry...I'd be quite disappointed to discover the contest was just canceled for some reason AND never be told.

I see we have some winners now! Great job by all the runners up and the winner !
(of course, I don't see how one gets there from the home page...I can only get to it from the link in the announcement email...)