• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color management support
It will be a great improvement that PP supports color management. That means a monitor ICC profile could be specified and a destination profile for saving JPEG or TIFF files could be choosen.
But perhaps is it scheduled in the V7 roadmap ???

Giorgio

We are still deciding on features for version 7. The main one is Macintosh support. Colour management is likely to go in there too.

Tony

Hi,

Are the features and the delivery date now fixed for v7 ?

Thanks

Giorgio

The features and delivery date are not yet fixed for v7. We've been adding more features, and redesigning the user interface to make it easier and faster, so the due date has gone back a few weeks.

Tony

admin Wrote:The features and delivery date are not yet fixed for v7.   We've been adding more features, and redesigning the user interface to make it easier and faster, so the due date has gone back a few weeks.

Tony

Hi Tony - I've downloaded the trial version of PP and have to say I'm very impressed with the software except for one key factor - the lack of color management.  As much as I like PP that one factor will determine whether I purchase or not.

Could you give a general idea on when V7 might be coming out?   2008? Possibly later?

Thanks much.  Smile

Hi,

I'm afraid I can't say exactly when the next version is coming out, but it will definitely be in 2008.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Could you please give a more precisely delivery date. I'd like to buy a license but I don't want to pay an upgrade if the new version is delivered just after...

Thanks

Will the colour management support be in the next release, soon delivered ?

Thanks

Giorgio