• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support?????????
Very Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terrific

Perhaps if you posted details of the problem/s you're experiencing maybe then someone could help you.

Roscoe Wrote:Perhaps if you posted details of the problem/s you're experiencing maybe then someone could help you.

I agree. Posting as you have done isn't going to get you anywhere. I don't know how old you actually are but behaving like a petulent child doesn't say much for you.
Regards, Fred

Progress has little to do with speed,
but much to do with direction

FredSpencer Wrote:
Roscoe Wrote:Perhaps if you posted details of the problem/s you're experiencing maybe then someone could help you.

I agree. Posting as you have done isn't going to get you anywhere. I don't know how old you actually are but behaving like a petulent child doesn't say much for you.

Onya Fred ............ I totally agree !!

IGNORE ME I AM A SPAMMER.

Always somebody around on forums just wanting free ad space.

kaistenolee Wrote:Hi Everyone..

I live in Saskatchewan and plan to do most of my photography outdoors and look forward to this as a hobby that will take me to all sorts of places and seeing things in a new way. I look forward to meeting some good people here and getting some much needed advice!

Nice to have you around Kaistenolee.

What kind of support u want to need. If u identify yours Problem than it would be easy that the concern person can contact with u