• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can not change the eye's color.
Hi.
I am using PP and all is ok.
However, I have a problem... It is impossible to change the eye's color of my pictures.

Of course: I know what I have to do but...
Could you please help me?

Greetings from México.

Which version are you using? PP8 has much improved facilities for changing the eye color of your subject, although you do need to have correctly identified the iris and pupil in the first stage.

Tony

In PP8 you can either use one of the presets for changing the eye color, or click on "Change Eye Color" in the eye section, then change the hue and saturation. To change the brightness, use Brighten Iris also in the Eye section.

Hi Tony.
Thank you very much for answering to me.
I am using Portrait Professional Max 6.3.

My friend: I ONLY can change the eye's color in one case: the example picture number 3.
Do you identify it?
I am talking about a girl that is including in PPM 6.

I am really dismayed.
PPM was my birthday gift 3 months ago.
Could you please help me?

BTW: My software doesnt have any preset to change eye's color.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from México.

The eye color changing in prior to version 8 does not work well in all cases, basically it just changes the hue of the entire eye area. This means it will work best on light colored, saturated irises.

The presets for changing eye color are in version 8 only.

Tony

admin Wrote:The eye color changing in prior to version 8 does not work well in all cases, basically it just changes the hue of the entire eye area.  This means it will work best on light colored, saturated irises.  

The presets for changing eye color are in version 8 only.

Tony

Is there a version 8 of PPM?
I think is a mistake. The last version is 6.3, isnt it?

Regards.

Use "Check for updates" in the help menu to upgrade to version 8. Currently only the english version has been released in version 8. As of version 8, the 16 bit version is called Portrait Professional Studio, rather than Portrait Professional Max.

Tony