• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Feature of Portrait Professional
I am quite well versed with Photoshop and I clean up portraits very well but it takes a lot of time. In my opinion these are the best features:

1 Pore visibility -this is very good. Other programs that do smoothing of skin textures usually do not allow retention of pores and therefore make faces look to plastic and quite artificial

The Skin Controls, in general are very good, because they allow fine adjustments of a number of different variables which other programs lump together.

3 I also like the Face Sculpt Features because when you make small changes it is quite handy for fixing up a photo where you did not get quite the best camera angle when taking the photo.

Of these controls the Nose variation seems to be the least useful at least in my limited experience (I just purchased the program and worked on 7 faces so far).

In any case the current 6.12 version is miles better than a prior version I tested using the demo version a year or two ago.

Thanks for a great program at a very fair price.

Dan

Dan,

Version 9.14 is the latest version. If you do check for updates from the help menu, you can see which versions are available.

Tony

>In any case the current 6.12 version is miles better than a prior version I >tested using the demo version a year or two ago.
>
>Thanks for a great program at a very fair price.