• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PP10 Standard Edition
Hi to all,
I just bought this product on July 22nd and I love it and am having a lot of fun playing around with my pictures - just seeing what all the product can do.

One thing that I haven't found is the "teeth whitening" segment.  I have clicked on all the drop down menus under each segment and unless I am overlooking it I can't seem to find it.

Could anyone give me a clear path to find this?  or is this only in the Studio version? I hope not.

Thanks in advance and I would appreciate any and all help.
MistyBlue

MistyBlue Wrote:Hi to all,
I just bought this product on July 22nd and I love it and am having a lot of fun playing around with my pictures - just seeing what all the product can do.

One thing that I haven't found is the "teeth whitening" segment.  I have clicked on all the drop down menus under each segment and unless I am overlooking it I can't seem to find it.

Could anyone give me a clear path to find this?  or is this only in the Studio version?  I hope not.  

Thanks in advance and I would appreciate any and all help.
MistyBlue
Well, I guess no one knows the answer - maybe I posted in the wrong segment. If I did I apologize - this is my first post.
Thanks for those who viewed the post anyway.
MistyBlue

Is there nothing about this in the User Manual Misty?

If not, why not raise a ticket!

Its under the "Mouth & Nose Controls" and its the first few sliders where the first one is called "Whiten Teeth". If you hover the cursor over the sliders there are tooltips telling you what they do.

Gary

Thanks so much,
Thanks for replying back. I finally found it.!! Just overlooked it.

MistyBlue