• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A novel idea for your company
Finally... a communication from your company. I'm shocked.

I also know how mail servers work and redirect mail to three different mailboxes so I can search two which don't have SPAM filters running. I have NOT received any mail from you until today. I suppose sending mail to your owner finally got some action.

In fact there is not an export command, so I used a save as. I found the error, as the default quality is set to 90% for some reason. When adjusted to 100% it fixed the size reduction problem. In fact, in my test of a 1.5 MB jpg, it actually increased the file size to 2.5 MB.

As I said, I want to upgrade to the higher end version. How can I do that and just pay the difference? In other words, the original bundle option.

And finally, some of your email links don't even work.

Allan Levene
PP v 6.0.2

Gary Wrote:Hi, sorry you have had problems receiving our replies to you. I set up our mailservers myself and I know exactly how they work, so I know we are sending valid emails to you as replies. They are being filtered out by your mail provider perfora.net please contact them to fix this.

This is a real problem for email delivery these days, so I have set up a ticket based help system for getting around this problem, and this does not depend on email for it to work.

To use our ticket system please read the faq here:

http://portraitprofessional.com/faq/

Please contact us this way and we can reply to you the fastest and most reliable way.

Your other point is about Portrait Professional reducing the size of images to 25%. In fact Portrait Professional does not change the number of pixels in a picture that is processed, or the DPI. What I think is happening here is that you are saving a Portrait Professional project file instead of exporting picture files in jpeg and tiff format. Can you tell me the version of Portrait Professional you are using and I can tell you the exact names of the menu options to use.

regards,
Gary
Anthropics Technology

Messages In This Thread
A novel idea for your company - alevene - 08-04-2007, 05:27 PM
RE: A novel idea for your company - Gary - 08-07-2007, 09:55 AM
RE: A novel idea for your company - alevene - 08-10-2007, 02:51 PM
RE: A novel idea for your company - Gary - 08-10-2007, 03:08 PM
RE: A novel idea for your company - Gary - 08-13-2007, 05:35 PM
RE: A novel idea for your company - Gary - 08-14-2007, 09:20 AM
RE: A novel idea for your company - Skids - 07-11-2010, 07:51 PM