• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coming soon some of my works!
I bought PP a while back, but just have not had the time to use it. so the other day i got it installed and I must say I'm leaving photoshop alone....
I'M a photo editor for several photographers world wide. i work with about 25 photographer editing there photos. I have had several of my photos in magazine all over the world. I will display some personal and famous photos soon. once i have the ok from the photographer..

Before!!!    

After!!!    

another one that i did for a model in NY!

Q

how big is the gallery ..hahaha.. i got over 30 gb of photos that i have edited...

i really got paid good from this model.. she sent me like 50 photos i had them done in no time at all.. she was excited and pleased with my works....

she gave me a bonus!

Q

It's great to see some new examples, particularly of the effect on the body.
Regards, Fred

Progress has little to do with speed,
but much to do with direction

i agree. i have been editing for about 3 yrs now and i do this full time. i have client all over the world. A client recently send me 400 photos to edit from Hawaii ..that was fun. NOT!

Q

Sounds like a great way to make a living but I wouldn't trust my skills to keep the wolf from the door.

If your 400 images were all portraits PP should make it a breeze.
Regards, Fred

Progress has little to do with speed,
but much to do with direction

no they was a mixture of ocean shoots and land scape shots. i just don't rely on this program. i still proof the photo in photo shop and other programs that i learned to use over the yrs. i have the basic system down! from raw to finish i work faster and better than most other editors. i had to pay for those photoshop lessions..hha...

400 a drop in the bucket. sometimes.

Q

You use photoshop to delete the fleck on the skin? I also can do that. But I have to spend lots of time for the work: I have to delete that little by little.  Do you have an easier way to do that?