• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to PP and have questions
Smile 
Hello! I have 2 questions off the hop:

Is there a current pdf version of a manual I can d/l without burdoning you with a million questions?

and immediately...

I have so far only been able to make adjustments to the face. I'm looking to get rid of neck wrinkles, any idea how I can go about that? Thanks!

No PDF file but there's a step by step user guide under the Help dropdown menu.

Once you've "done" your subject's face click on the Skin Selection on the toolbar and select "Full Body" then you can remove the wrinkles from the neck of the subject. PP automatically selects all skin areas.

Thanks! Once you choose fully body will it automatically remove the wrinkles or do I need to use the tool again?

Thanks for your help!

Roscoe Wrote:No PDF file but there's a step by step user guide under the Help dropdown menu.

Once you've "done" your subject's face click on the Skin Selection on the toolbar and select "Full Body" then you can remove the wrinkles from the neck of the subject. PP automatically selects all skin areas.

"Full Body" will automatically find the areas and apply the sliders to all the areas it has found. If you don't like the areas it found you can use the extend and cut back tools to change the skin area.

There is a manual you can download from our download page.

Tony

"There is a manual you can download from our download page."

It's very well hidden Tony ! I'd appreciate a link.

Please disregard ..... I found it Rolleyes

Please post the link, I can't find it either!!

Doobie Wrote:Please post the link, I can't find it either!!

Click on the "download" button/link and when the page loads you'll see a download link to PP Trial and a link to the User's Manual in pdf format.