• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first try on my wife
Kat999 Wrote:
Doncamillo Wrote:we are talking about fotos. and in fotos almost everybody could need an improve.
her appearance could, but dosn't schould be improved. she knows i love her with or without make-up the same. Smile

I agree with liking that beautiful curly hair! As for enhancing a photo to make someone look their best....hey...it is no different than putting on makeup to make yourself look your best....no different than a photographer manipulating the lighting in the room to make you look your best....no different than taking film into a darkroom to make you look your best....if someone wants a wrinkle removed because it stands out in the harsh lighting the original photo was taken.....so what?  No camera reveals exactly what the human eye precieves....so even the rawest of photo file from the most technically advanced camera....is not exactly as "real life" was at that moment....I say....if the photographer likes it....and the subject likes it....then it is a success.

exactly.

Murali continued their argument for some reason under the General Chit Chat (A Plea for Honesty...) I don't understand why we are being called dishonest or deceivers for using this software?

murali Wrote:
Doncamillo Wrote:just trying some things out in ppstudio. i would like to hear your opinion on my first try.

Hi Doncamillo,

I congratulate you on an excellent job. But your wife must now live with the realization that you think her appearance should be improved.

You are a brave man!

murali

Doncamillo Wrote:we are talking about fotos. and in fotos almost everybody could need an improve.
her appearance could, but dosn't schould be improved. she knows i love her with or without make-up the same. Smile

Yes, a nice job on the photo. I might have done just a little more to the chin area to make it more like the rest of her face...but that's just me. Smile

But it does become an interesting conversation--working on your wife's photo.

For my part, when I touch up photos for either my wife or anyone, I tell them I want them to see what they look like if they had similar work done on their photos as the celebs do. I add a comment about how many of the (female) celebls don't look like you think they do in real life and too many people compare (either consciously or subconsciously) their own looks to what they see on screen and on covers of magazines. I want them to see they don't look so different.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Good for you...I am not sure what he was on about.
Nice pics.

Doncamilo, you have done a great job, I am sure Murali is only having a laugh