• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Blotches All Over Face After Editing...Imported from Facebook
A coworker of mine recently uploaded a photo. I wanted to edit in PP..I am using version 10. I have never had any issues before, but after editing there are these red dots all over my face. I tried editing it a number of times, but get same result. I can't get rid of them regardless of what skin settings I use-it doesn't even appear to be natural-the red splotches look like a bug..Anyone have any idea what is going on?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Could you post a before and after picture?

Kat999 Wrote:Could you post a before and after picture?

Forget my remark....the problem is obvious...lol....that is strange...does this only show up in the final output file....PP, jpeg or tiff?

Do the other functions....such as red eye removal or mouth and nose features work normally?

Have you tried taking the image into a photo editor and reserving the file in that editor AMD then using the image?

Hi Pittguy578,

Could you private message me your token? I think a fresh reinstall may well sort this out.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

He's having a laugh Leo ............. at your expense. Obviously a fake !

Roscoe Wrote:He's having a laugh Leo ............. at your expense.  Obviously a fake !

I swear to you it's not a joke. Sorry I was busy last couple of days with work.
This is the weirdest glitch I have ever seen. I would not waste anyone's time with a prank. I am uploading the original..Can anyone try a quick edit to see if this is caused by weird glitch with lighting in the photo?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Pittguy578,

Could you PM me your token?

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

(05-27-2011, 09:15 PM)pittguy578 Wrote:
Roscoe Wrote:He's having a laugh Leo ............. at your expense.  Obviously a fake !

I swear to you it's not a joke. Sorry I was busy last couple of days with work.
This is the weirdest glitch I have ever seen. I would not waste anyone's time with a prank. I am uploading the original..Can anyone try a quick edit to see if this is caused by weird glitch with lighting in the photo?

I tried it.SEE ATTACHMENT
Greg FLYNN