• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apeture 3 help
When in apeture i right click the photo to open up in PPstudio 64, PP opens but the photo does not? I tried the plug in in PP but apeture library and the plug in is not highlighed in blue? I have my library on a external hard drive

thanks

Hi Udelho,

Have you installed the PortraitProfessional plugin for Aperture or are you running it as an external editor? Could you be more specific about what you are doing? Can you tell us step by step what you are trying and where you encounter the problem?

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Thanks Leo,

Yes i ran the aperture plug in, the issue is when i pick the path aperture library is not highlighted so i can't select it? I i click on PP open an image, my aperture library is not highlited so i cant open any photo's? Is there any other plug in to run?

Hi Udelho,

Are you doing this:

To use the Aperture plugin, you must open Aperture, select an image to work on, ctrl-click or right-click on it and in the menu that pops up you should choose Edit in PortraitProfessional. After this, PortraitProfessional should pop up with your selected image. (It might also pop up behind the Aperture window so you should check the icon tray for PortraitProfessional and click on it.)

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Leo Wrote:Hi Udelho,

Are you doing this:

To use the Aperture plugin, you must open Aperture, select an image to work on, ctrl-click or right-click on it and in the menu that pops up you should choose Edit in PortraitProfessional. After this, PortraitProfessional should pop up with your selected image. (It might also pop up behind the Aperture window so you should check the icon tray for PortraitProfessional and click on it.)

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Leo,

i have tried that, it takes me to PP but the photo is not there? even when click open image i cant open my external hard drive because it is not highlighted?

Hi Udelho,

We are looking at the screen shots you sent.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology