• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adjusting one eye at a time
Hi all,

I have just purchased PP 64 and am looking at a shot in which the model had one eye covered with a tipped down hat. I want to be able to de-select one eye, otherwise it comes up and makes a light ring on the brim of the hat when I try to brighten the one we can see. Is there any way I can do this.

Cheers.

Hi,

If you mark the face as if you can see the eye (just guess a reasonable location), click 'show face sculpt controls' then click the button which states 'eyes' and you will see sliders for the left and right eyes. Then turn down the sculpt controls for the unseen eye. Then click 'show eye controls' and click the various burrons eg 'whiten eyes' 'brighten eyes' etc and turn down the slider for either the right or left eye depending on which eye is revealed.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Leo Wrote:Hi,

If you mark the face as if you can see the eye (just guess a reasonable location), click 'show face sculpt controls' then click the button which states 'eyes' and you will see sliders for the left and right eyes. Then turn down the sculpt controls for the unseen eye. Then click 'show eye controls' and click the various burrons eg 'whiten eyes' 'brighten eyes' etc and turn down the slider for either the right or left eye depending on which eye is revealed.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Thanks for that Leo, got it pretty much sorted now, bit fiddly though.

Would be nice to have a button for Left/Right/Both eyes, that way you could change them independently as may be required due to lighting props etc.

Linden