• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V10 en français ???
Good evening
My excuses but I do not speak English and I use a translator.
On the French site, I can buy the version 9, except on the American site, there is a version 10.
If I buy the version 10 on the American site what is what the software will be in French?
Thank you
Manu

I am using v10.2.3 Standard version.  To change the language to French, see here.

J'utilise 10.2.3 version Standard. Pour changer la langue en français, voir ici.

[Image: LANGUAGES.jpg]

I think if you put the check in Automatic your Windows language version will be chosen.  Or you can put the check in French.
After the language selection your computer will require rebooting.

Je pense que si vous mettez le check-in automatique votre version Windows sera choisi. Ou vous pouvez mettre le chèque en français. Après la sélection de la langue de votre ordinateur, il faudra redémarrer.

I've just checked the language changer and your computer does NOT have to be rebooted, only Portrait Professional has to be restarted, then it will be in French.

Je viens de vérifier le changeur de langue et votre ordinateur n'a pas à être redémarré, Portrait Professional ne doit être redémarré, alors il sera en français.

Although I don't have the Studio version I'm guessing the language selection works pretty much the same.

Bien que je n'ai pas la version Studio Je devine que le choix de la langue fonctionne à peu près les mêmes.

Thank you for your answer.

I contacted the technical support.
I do not understand why on the French, German, Italian...... sites we have the version 9 while on your site we have v10 and while we can change the language.
Why do not to sell an identical version for all the countries.

I am afraid that if I command(order) the version v10 on the English site, which we see that I am French (pc french) and that automatically I receive v9

Manu

Hi Manu,

The other languages all had to be translated which is the cause of the delay, the French version 10 should be available in the next couple of days.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Leo Wrote:Hi Manu,

The other languages all had to be translated which is the cause of the delay, the French version 10 should be available in the next couple of days.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Hello
Saddened, I was on holidays.
Thank you for your messages.
I have just bought Portrait Professional 10 ;o))
Cordially
Manu