• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone here using Portrait Professional in their business
Hi

I'm writing a piece on PP for a UK magazine on PP and am keen to talk to a professional photographer who is using PP in their day-to-day work to hear their views and how the program has helped.

Many thanks

goldeneagle Wrote:Hi

I'm writing a piece on PP for a UK magazine on PP and am keen to talk to a professional photographer who is using PP in their day-to-day work to hear their views and how the program has helped.

Many thanks

We've made PP part of our workflow, sending every purchased portrait through Portrait Professional before printing.

That said, we do not tell our customers a) how easy it is and b) that they look so much better in post-production than in person. We want each customer to think we've captured their inner beauty, not to think we've fixed their flaws.

Gary Grinaker

The Photo Express
http://www.CleverlyHidden.com
701-258-9225

I use it a lot in photo restorations....often one has to draw in or clone missing parts of a person on old photos...this helps blend out added skin and facial features...also those annoying grain spots that magnify themselves as pictures age....good for blending those out without having as much blur as other spot removing filters.